WinSCP Cmdlet Reference
- Converts the special characters in string.
- Shows the contents of a remote directory.
- Retrieves information about a File or Directory from an active WinSCP Session.
- Calculates a checksum of a remote object.
- Invokes a command on an Active WinSCP Session.
- Moves an object from one location to another from an active WinSCP Session.
- Creates a new object in an active WinSCP Session.
- Represents nix-style remote file permissions.
- Defines information to allow an automatic connection and authentication of the session.
- Sets options for object transfers.
- Receives objects from an active WinSCP Session.
- Removes an object from an active WinSCP Session.
- Closes and disposes a WinSCP Session Object.
- Renames a remote object.
- Send objects to an active WinSCP Session.
- Opens a new instance of the WinSCP CLI.
- Synchronizes directories with an active WinSCP Session.
- Test if a remote object exists.